Saturday, January 16, 2010

Parisian View

One hour and twenty minutes on the train later, I find myself in rainy, fabulous Paris. There are many things in this city that make me swoon every time I see them, - the Eiffel Tower, pastries in a shop window, anything at Galleries Lafayette - but the view out a Parisian window is even more swoon-worthy than most. Even views that are average are beautiful, simply because there's no other place in the world that looks likes Paris.

So, naturally, the first thing I did after moving into my studio aparment rental on the Rue du Temple was open the the window and take in the view, the second thing I did was take a picture, and the third thing I did was come back in out of the rain and close the window tight. Thank goodness I brought my umbrella.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I've apparently missed something -- why are you back in Paris now instead of Brussels?