Friday, March 20, 2009

All Apologies

Although I'm not as tired as this guy caught catching some Zzzzs in the new visitor's center at the U.S. Capitol, I'm definitely headed there. Three of my best friends from Minnesota have flown in for a long weekend in DC, which has meant and will continue to mean frenzied sightseeing, marathon chat fests, and nights of staying up way past my young professional bedtime. Needless to say, conditions are not ideal for regular, thoughtful blogging about Paris, travel or anything in between.

On the bright side, I'm getting some much needed bonding time with some of my favorite people in the world. And bonus: playing tourist in my own town has given me tons of things to write about for next week. So be sure to stay tuned for a recap, and in the meantime, enjoy the first weekend of spring. I'm definitely enjoying mine, even if it's not Parisian.

No comments: