Friday, November 21, 2008

Moonlighting

If you haven't yet had the pleasure of discovering Matador Travel or its sibling, Matador Abroad, today is the day.

Matador Abroad has just published an article I wrote called Study Abroad: What Are You Waiting For? If you've put off taking the leap overseas, I hope my reasoning will convince you to go for it. If you've already studied abroad, let me know what you think. Did I leave anything out? Am I way off base? Whichever it is, I think most of you travel veterans will at least agree with reason number five.

These two sites are must-reads for anyone who's interested in learning about far-off places, participating in international education, exploring topics pertinent to travelers, or just looking for some insider advice before taking a trip. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Mike and Steph said...

Turned out beautifully. I'm sending it to my brother.